Friday, August 27, 2021

August Teaching Reflection

 

INTEGRATION OF ICT IN THE LESSON 

Nursery rhymes help children to develop language acquisition and help speech development. It helps to develop referencing skills, both with encountering new words and in reading comprehension. Because these verses are made up of patterns, they are easy first memorization pieces

On 26th August I taught nursery rhyme (action song) on the topic ‘Na Na Na... I am so happy’ to class ll students.
Children were interested to learn the action song.
 It was easy for me to teach action song, as they have keen interest  in watching  and listening.
Firstly l taught them verbs (action words).
I explained the action words, then l made them to show the action. After explaining  l let them to watch the song.

ICT helps me to teach that rhyme with correct intonation  and helps children to learn very  quickly. I did it in the class itself by taking laptop to the class, because it takes time to take small kids to the other room connected with projectors.

After watching many times they can sing the rhyme “ Na Na Na...l am so happy” with correct lyrics.  They can now show action while singing.

If we can use ICT daily with our lesson I am sure it will benefit our children in learning. On the other hand, it has disadvantages, example lack resources, meaning every class need projector individually with a computer which is impossible due to lack of budgets. We cannot take our children to other room  connected with projectors every period.

 It reduces our time from teaching periods.
Therefore, I wish in future our children get these facilities to use in the classrooms.

Watching and singing together

Children enjoying dance 

















6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great lesson with integration ICT.

Anonymous said...

Really interesting ict lesson. Hope your children had enjoyed thoroughly

Anonymous said...

I loved your idea of teaching rhyme using ICT.

Anonymous said...

Good move in teaching children with the integration of ict. Keep trying.

Anonymous said...

wonderful lesson

Anonymous said...

Wow, wonderful ICT Integrated lesson. Keep it up.

 ICT Reflection for the month of November. This time I did not have lesson as such but   most of the time l assess their  work and children...